So I am kind of behind in updating my blog but like I said better late then never. So here is pretty much what I have been up to:
Saturday June 21 Yellowstone
So many might argue that college students only see the six o'clock hour once a day but I think that Sara Mason, Em and I proved that wrong. We decided that we wanted to go to Yellowstone and after doing some research Sara Mason discovered that in order to see the animals eating we would need t
o be there in the morning. So off we went at 6am. Due to the early start Em was pretty much tired all day. I still love you Em. So due my lesson on on how to find deer (compliments of Dad) I was pretty much an expert on finding Elk and the white butted deer ( I am sure there is a technical name but clearly I dont know what it is). Emily and Sara were experts in finding buffalo but I would be too if i was sitting in the front seat. 
We pretty much saw some pretty cool animals including Bears, geese and even a fox. I pretty was not con
vinced that they fox was alive until I saw him blink. It wouldnt be a trip to Yellowstone without seeing buffalo (I know I mentioned them ealier) but have you ever been stuck in trffic for over 2 hours because they were crossing the street? Well lets just say that after falling asleep for about 30 min. and waking up in the same spot I was a little irritated but rather then being upset about the situation I simply decided to have some fun. I am sure that Sara Mason and Emily were pretty much ready to shoot me after hearing my beautiful singing voice and remixes to pretty much every song that played. It didnt take long for me to get tired of sitting in the car so there was only one thing left to do. I simply got out the car and went for a little jog next to the car. You would be suprised I pretty much set a trend. It was actually quite funny to see people behind us get out and start walking. Rumore was it that there was about three hundred buffalo. The sad thing is we never got to see them, well we saw them in the distance.
It was really nice to get out of good old Rexburg and explore the great out doors (even if we were driving for about 13 hours) Below are some pictures that we took. I figure that I have spent enough time on writing about Yellowstone so I am going to just let you look and enjoy the pictures.
This picture is actually the Teton Mt. but I really think it is pretty (above)
So pretty much I know that I am still behind but I am very tired and well I am getting frustrated with my blog so stay tune for the rest of my update. It could be a while but hey I am improving.
2 comments:
Yay! That day was so much fun....17 hours in a car looking for a moose that never came out of hiding! Oh well...maybe next time! But I am glad we saw some bears :)
Holli I hate to say it, but you being in the back seat wasn't the cause of you not spotting buffalo. Don't feel bad. Everyone can't have mad skills like me! Okay just kidding...almost...That was pretty much a great bond! I figure that long in the car with you is a good test of our friendship. Good news...I still like you!
Post a Comment