The DOWNS
So today was pretty much intresting. First of all I got up late. Lets just say class starts at 7:45am and I didn't even get up until 7am. It seems like as the semesters gets to closer to coming to an end I seem to get up later. Once I was at preschool we were setting up for a water day (today was the last day so all the kids wore their swimming suits). I was really excited becuase we got to wear shorts and flip flops to class (for those of you who are not aware it is against the honor code to wear these to class). I was the lucky one who got to set up the water slide and I was you know pretty excited until I put a dent in my forehead. Thats right a dent!!! I pretty much hit my head on the corner of the structure. It was an actual dent but dont worry there was no blood. The day continues (being a preschool teacher you sacrifice meaning I didnt get to put ice on it and therefore it was swollen). Over all the day water day was pretty fun. It is sad to see the kids go but nice to be done with one class.
The UPS
To start off I pretty much spent the whole day with my favorite friend Emily Rose Walker. She is pretty much amazing. Then I finished one and half childrens books (I have to read 18 by Tuesday. Dont worry I only have one and half left). While reading the YMCA called and so pretty much when I get home in two weeks I will have a job. Lastly I dyed my hair. Thats right I dyed it. It is purple. I started off shadow boxing it meaning dying just the bottom layer but it didnt really look purple. However I really liked the color so I dyed the whole thing. It is pretty much amazing. I have a few pictures but the good ones will be posted later because my roomie has them and well I am to tired to go and get them.
So today was pretty much intresting. First of all I got up late. Lets just say class starts at 7:45am and I didn't even get up until 7am. It seems like as the semesters gets to closer to coming to an end I seem to get up later. Once I was at preschool we were setting up for a water day (today was the last day so all the kids wore their swimming suits). I was really excited becuase we got to wear shorts and flip flops to class (for those of you who are not aware it is against the honor code to wear these to class). I was the lucky one who got to set up the water slide and I was you know pretty excited until I put a dent in my forehead. Thats right a dent!!! I pretty much hit my head on the corner of the structure. It was an actual dent but dont worry there was no blood. The day continues (being a preschool teacher you sacrifice meaning I didnt get to put ice on it and therefore it was swollen). Over all the day water day was pretty fun. It is sad to see the kids go but nice to be done with one class.
The UPS
To start off I pretty much spent the whole day with my favorite friend Emily Rose Walker. She is pretty much amazing. Then I finished one and half childrens books (I have to read 18 by Tuesday. Dont worry I only have one and half left). While reading the YMCA called and so pretty much when I get home in two weeks I will have a job. Lastly I dyed my hair. Thats right I dyed it. It is purple. I started off shadow boxing it meaning dying just the bottom layer but it didnt really look purple. However I really liked the color so I dyed the whole thing. It is pretty much amazing. I have a few pictures but the good ones will be posted later because my roomie has them and well I am to tired to go and get them.
So I know that many of you are probably think that WOW that is really purple but it really is not that bright. YOu have to realize that I am under a flourecent light and there was a flash too.
Disclaimer: It is very late so if this does not make sense smile and realize that I am tired
3 comments:
I need to see your new hair color before I leave...less than one week to go!!
I would be touched by the fact that you said I was your favorite friend AND that I am amazing, but I pretty much had to tell you to write it so it isn't quite as touching...It's okay,I still just love you!
Your hair is purple...
So I guess that is kind of fun, but what have you done on "The Program" lately? The rest of your entry sounded like you aren't really following the program at all...
Homer would be disappointed.
Post a Comment