skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Quick Update
Okay so I am really only writing this becuase I have noticed that I am getting low on the list of those who have recently undated their blog. I don't have my computer right now so I am limited as to what I can post when it comes to pictures and well lets be honest blogs are not fun if there aren't any pictures. This is where the preschool side of me comes in. I want you to take a minuet and use your imagination. Picture me smiling and living with five great kids. Yeah thats right I have recently been playing the role of Mom. It is actually pretty fun. Lets just say I am a pro at driving the surberbun. Other then that well I have been doing a whole lot of nothing when in fact I should be working on my tour home work that is due way to soon. I just got home from Ut (I went there when school got out for a week) and so having a few down days has been nice. Tomorrow I am off to see if I have a job or not and well that is another story. Well I am going now cause well lets face it I have no pictures and nothing exciting to talk about. I will however post some pictures when I get back hom this weekend! Dont be to excited now
3 comments:
Holli! what is your email so I can send you the pic of me and you from graduation?
Holli! HI...umm...k, cool...umm...talk to you later or something...
Holli Child!! I'm pretty much liking your haircut!! Oh, just so you know, I've almost gotten past the fact that you like a dog better than me. I'll let you know when I'm totally over it. :)
Post a Comment