Learn from the past, live in the present, and prepare for the future. This is the story of my life but each day I try and cherish the moment. "Its by small and simple things that great things are brought to pass."
July 11, 2008
THE WEDDING
It is offical. Mandee and Cameron are getting married
October 3, 2008 @ 10 am
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Holli!
I love your blog. I should send you the link to mine!
The Little Things “The little things are most worthwhile…a quiet word, a look, a smile. A listening ear that’s quick to share, another’s thoughts, another’s cares… though sometimes they seem small, these little things mean most of all.”
3 comments:
Hey Holli!
I love your blog. I should send you the link to mine!
What a beautiful picture of Mandee's ring.
Hope you are well.
Kerry
Man, I can't believe Mandee is marrying that Camshaft kid. He is wierd.
Whee! I figured out how to post comments!
Dude you should totally check out my new blog at www.xrayqueen22.blogspot.com
Post a Comment