So I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like yesterday i decided I was going to go on the Mormon American History Tour and now I am leaving in a week from today. I am pretty much really excited. This is like once in a lifetime experience. These past few weeks have been crazy. I thought that once school was out I would have more time then I knew what to do with to get all the prep work done for the tour. Well lets just say I dropped two classes and now I am just taking Church History. I feel like a slacker but I don't need the credits and well lets face it I am a perfectionist and I haven't had time to get everything done.
So I have currently moved to Utah and have been helping my sister move and with her puppies. It has been really fun to hangout and bond with each other. Life has been crazy but that makes it fun. I have decided to stay in Utah until April when I go back to school. My aunt gave me a job and well I am pretty excited. Although I will miss the time at home with my parents at least I will not get sick (hopefully) and I will be by my Sisters.
1 comment:
I want a pupppy, but David says he doesn't want to get evicted from our apt...so complicated! I hope you are just totally pumped for your trip. Are you and Robyn and Jessie all going? I am so excited for ya and kind of jealous, but I guess it's a good thing I didn't sign up considering the circumstances! ;o) I just miss you! Love ya bunches!
Post a Comment