October 9, 2008

A Crazy But Fun Few Weeks!!!

There are only two words that can descirbe these past few weeks FUN and CRAZY!
First of all I came home from my amazing treck across the United States. It was undescribeable. I loved every minuet of it and agained a lot more then a better understanding of both American and Church history. It was worth every penny! After leaving the unique classroom (the bus) and friends in Salt Lake, I headed to Provo where I spent a few relaxing days with my Grandparents.

Secondly I moved in with my Grandma Child and started working for my Aunt. It has been so much fun working with my amazing aunt. She is as nice as they come. I am not going to lie I was worried about messing up the clothes but instead I have become a pro! I just love my new job. I have never been so happy working somewhere. I enjoy every minuet and I am going to be sad when April comes. ( I will post a picture of me in my uniform later)

After working for only a few days was my sisters wedding. It was soooooo fun to see Mandee and Cameron on their big day. They both were so happy! We took tons of pictures and they had real smiles:). They glowed! They are currently somewhere on the deep blue sea enjoying each others company and life as a married couple. I can't wait to see them in a few days!
The complete family!














Michelle and I at the reception ~Sisters~












Waiting at the Temple before the rain The Bride and Groom







The Bride and Groom!!

The day after the wedding was Mom's Birthday!! It was a great day. We hung out and enjoyed being together as a family (minus the Bride and Groom). We had a great dinner and yummy Birthday cake. Mom was the Princess and even had a crown and wand.

It took us all to light the candles but she blew them all out in one breath!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog people!

Michelle said...

Hey so I wanted to be the first post but apparently "Steve Ballmer" beat me. Very nice job holli! Those are some superfantastic pictures you have there!

Wendy said...

Holli!
You look so stinkin' cute in the wedding pictures and everyone looks so happy-good times!
Oh...and I'd personally like to thank you for the new photo on the side of the blog-you didn't even have to do it, but now that you have I'd just like to say that it pleases me to no end...even if it is a weird picture choice. It also makes me miss you...! I just love your guts back! Call me sometime. :o)