So yesterday I went with Robyn and Shelly to Leavenworth. It was a beautiful sunny day which made the drive that much more enjoyable. We spent the day walking through the shops and enjoying each others company. There is never a dull moment when I am with Robyn, (this is only my second time hanging out with Shelly and the good news is I don't think I scared her away) we had many laughs as we read the silly little sayings on shirts, key chains and other souvenirs in the little shops. My Favorite saying was on this name key chain. It said "We don't have your name" on the front and then on the back is said "you have a unique personality." We had a good laugh with this one since they never have Holli or Robyn.
Yes Robny is on her pony with a riffle. You better look out cause she is on the loose and you never know who is next. The good news is Shelly got away, but the next person might not be that lucky!
You can't just pass up trying on sun glasses and when we saw these ones not only did we have to try them on, we had to pick one that would match our outfit and take a picture. This is the result
So you can't go to Leavenworth and not get ice cream, especially on a sunny day. Robyn and Shelly where humoring my love
to take pictures, thanks guys
After spending time in town we decided to go play Mine Golf. We didn't take any pictures because well I was lazy and didn't want to carry the camera. Lets just say we should keep practicing. All in all it was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment