So today was a pretty great day!! I decided to get up early and go to campus. I just can't seem to be in the city of Rexburg and not go to school. LOL I didn't realize how I much I missed going uptill this weekend. I pretty much just really miss working in the preschool labs. I had the chance to go and observe. It was fun to watch. The campus continues to change and grow. The new auditorium is getting quite large. They finished the new book store and well lets just say that I didn't realize how crapy the old one was until I went into the new one.
I met up with Wendy and we went back to her place to have lunch. On the way we walk passed Kerr Hall, the dorm where we first met. We had to stop and take a moment to remember a year ago when we first bonded. So much can happen in a year!!!
Wendy talked me into cutting her hair. I dont know why I seem to agree to cutting my firends hair because I get was stressed out during the process. She said she liked it but I am pretty sure she just didn't want me to feel bad1 Take a look for yourself
I pretty much just love visiting David and Wendy. They are so fun to be around! I am greatful for their friendship.
The rest of the day was pretty busy with hanging out and seeing all of my friends. Taresa, Katie and I all went to dinner at Pita Pit. It was fun to sit and talk and enjoy each others company. After we went to the store and headed back to apt #204 where we hung out for a while. I really enjoyed getting to know Taresa's new roommates. They are all so much fun!
Once Friday evening arrived. I went out with a friend. We got ice cream and he should me were he works, we even saw Christmas lights. Then I went over to a friends, Lori Jane's, for a sleepover. There were four of us from the History Tour. It was great seeing everyone. I hadn't seen them since the trip. We laugh and had a good time. It was a great Friday that ended way to soon!
3 comments:
Wow, you really glossed over your date with Jeff real quick-like. Are you embarassed?
WoooooOOOOOooooo!!!!!
Post a Comment