November 22, 2008

Saturday in Rexburg

Today day was once again "great day." The first thing
we did was go to the temple. What a great way to start
the day. Like normal, the temple was full and we got
their and hour before they were even suppose to start
baptisms. It is really cool to see that people have such
a desire to be there.













Although we went to the temple in the morning, this is one of my favorite pictures of the Rexburg Temple!

After going to the temple Taresa, MaryLynn and I
decided that we would go get some lunch. So off we
went. I had a pretty darn good bagel sandwich. Yum!
When we got home from lunch we were in I don't want
to get ready for the day mood. So one thing lead to another
and well I feel asleep. It was a great nap!



















This picture was actually taken before I was asleep.
I was pretending but I really did fall asleep in this same spot.
After waking up and getting ready for the day at like 5pm.
We had dinner. Mandee, one of my roommates, had to
make dinner for 12 people for her cooking class. She decided
to make Russian food. I had never had any of it before. She
did a great job and it was fun to visit with everyone!














Katie, Taresa, and me sitting at the table.
Mandee, the cook is standing in the back.

After dinner we decided to take some pictures
since we were actually "cute"










Taresa, me, and Katie












Taresa says I need to work on my funny faces.
This whole weekend I struggled lol
















Taresa and I being normal. I know surprising



















Marylynn found her new favorite place to study/ paint.
The kitchen was in use all day so here she is. I think she
secretly likes it because you sing loud and her yourself. LOL
After dinner we watch only one of the best movies every
White Christmas and made dough for both pizza and
Cinnamon rolls that we finished Sunday.

1 comment:

Taresa said...

Man, what a great weekend this was Holli! I'm glad we have pictures to document and I already miss you so, so much!