January 24, 2009

I Just Love Life!

So I have been slacking on updating my blog and to be honest it is simply because I am lazy. I haven't update since before the holidays but I can sum them up for ya in four simple words: Love, Laughter, Memories, and Family. Unfortunately I don't think that I took any pictures but the holidays were pretty darn great!
Since the holidays I have been trying to just back into a normal routine whatever that might be. I still haven't found a norm. I have been busy working and keeping up with Grandma. She is quite the social butterfly and she takes me a long with her. The sad thing is I don't have anything else to do so I go and actually enjoy myself. I have really come to like dancing. I have great teachers and well I don't want to brag or anything but I am really good at swing dancing. I have decided that I need to start going to my single ward more. I think that they were starting to think that I am going inactive. I have slowly started to meet new people and even went to a fireside with a girl named Baily. She is very nice and I hope to continue to get to know her. This last Sunday I had the opportunity to go to a fireside that was at the Joseph Smith building in Salt Lake. Can I just say that I am jealous of those who get to attend church here every Sunday! It so pretty! I decided that it was probably a good thing that I don't attend church their because I would be distracted by the beauty.

Two weeks ago I was able to attend the Draper Temple open house with Michelle, Victor and Victors parents. What a great opportunity this was. It was especially special since Michelle and Victor will be getting married their in May. It was cool to be with them in the Ceiling room since I wont be their when they actually get married for real. I just love the temple so so much. I can't imagine how much my love for the temple will grow when I am able to go more often. After the open house we went to lunch with Victors family. They are so fun to be with. It was an enjoyable day.
These are pictures from the open house. Unfortunately we were not able to get a good picture of the temple because we walked through a tent covered path















On the bus to the temple from the church. They didn't think that I could get us all in the picture but what can I say I am pretty much amazing.














Michelle and I after going through the temple

After a week of working I was ready for another fun filled weekend. Mom came down from Washington to work on wedding plans. Thursdays, once she arrived, we pretty much just hung out at Michelle's house. Michelle and I decided to break of the DDR. Friday morning started early as we had a schedule to keep to, well we tried at least. We decorated mini cakes for Michelle and Mom to take to dinner at Victors house. Then we got ready and headed out into the cold winter day. We picked up Mandee and then headed to Ivy Lane, the reception hall. We spent several hours doing all the fun stuff like picking out center pieces and invention. Then we headed to a local wedding show where we tasted some good cake and got lots of free stuff. It was a very productive day ending in Provo. Then next morning Michelle, Mom, Mandee, Grandma, Annette and I all headed out on a quest to find the dress. We were lucky and found it at the second store! It was really fun to see all the dresses Michelle tried on. I have many pictures but unfortunately will not be posting them because I pretty sure its bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before the big day. :) It was a great girls weekend, I even got to be buddies with Mandee and I didn't even have to share with Camershaft.

















These are the cakes!


Riding in the car while shopping
These past two weeks have been fun and exciting.

No comments: