February 15, 2009

Guess What? I'm Moving!!!!

I would just like everyone to know that I have decided to move. It has been a hard decision but I decided that that I can handle the basement, even if it is cold, dark and scary. My Grandma has decided to redo her house one room at a time. So I decided one night to just get it over with. I moved everything down stairs including my dresser. I was pretty proud of my made muscles. I also put together a bookcase and my bed frame. The best part about living down stairs now is my closet. After not having one for a few months lets just say I have come to really appreciate my new one. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it super fun to set up new places?? Looks like you've done a good job of that. Congrats on your move!

Cousin Kerry

Greg said...

Oh I am so excited for you. You do have mad muscle skills... wahahahaha

Sara said...

Is this the same basement you and I stayed in when we were down there for Wendy's wedding???