March 15, 2009

Where Dreams Come True...

















Well ok so I didn't exactly go to Disney Land but I did go to the next best thing. DISNEY ON ICE!! I totally got to see the one and only Goofy (I don't care what people say there is only ONE). Camshaft did point out that both Goofy and I are single but I had to remind him that I am going on a mission. But I am feeling like Goofy will wait for me. We will just have to wait and see. Along with Goofy, I got so see my other Heroes, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Just think I could be related to them someday if things work out with Goofy and I, after all they are all in the same Disney family.















It was a great get away. Mandee, Camshaft, Michelle, Victor and I all went on a great adventure with Mickey and his friends.














We started our adventure in Africa where we visited Simba, the mighty king















Then we took a plunge and went under the sea to visit Ariel











































My dream vacation finally came true as we stopped bu Hawaii to say to Lilo





























London was our last stop first we briefly said hi to Marry Poppins
















and after stopping by to pick up the Darlings we were off the Never Never Land









































And then it ended and we were back!














This was a fun evening! Its always nice to find entertaining and fun wholesome activities. Its even better when you get to go on an adventure with Mickey and his friends.














Once a kid always kid! (my last name is child for a reason)

4 comments:

VictorVillas said...

That was truly a magical evening. That was really fun.

Michelle said...

Oh that was so much fun! Very well told! I loved the Flounder Hat!

Mandee and Camshaft said...

We had a great time, thanks for the idea. I'm so glad you got your flounder hat.

Taresa said...

Holli! I love Disney on ice...jealous! I actually went a few years ago! It was amazing!

I was sad I didn't get to talk to you the other day. I would have called later, but got really busy...school and life is SO busy right now!! I'll try and give in jinggle this week though. love ya