May 20, 2009

Time goes by fast when you are having fun!!!

Okay can I just say I really do like the sun which is good since I am going to be living in California for the next 18 months. I just spent the last ten days in Arizona and although the sun was great, spending time with family was even better. It was so fun to spend time with the Shreeve's. Each day was a great day even if it was 104 degrees outside.

Marilyn and I found something to do each day while we waited for Dave and Garrett to get home from work and school. Some of our activities included, going to the temple, visiting some pretty sweet malls, going to lunch, being crafty and just enjoying each others company.

Here are some pictures from the trip!!














The Mesa Temple!!!


















I love the Temple grounds, they are always so pretty
















Sprinkle Cupcakes!















Marilyn and I decided that while we were in Scottsdale we would stop at the knew Sprinkle Cupcake store. I guess its a big thing that the celebrities like to do. We decided that it just must be the trendy thing to do cause we were both disappointed. But at least we can say have been and had a Sprinkle Cupcake!


















Doodles!! This is my new best friend. I took this picture one night when he decided to jump up on my bed with me. I was little surprised because he jumped from like the door, okay maybe not that fare but still is was a long jump. He is so funny! He has beautiful eyes that trick you into giving him love whenever you sit down.
















Friday night we went to a play called Charley's Aunt. It was hilarious! I am pretty sure we all laughed at some point.














Swimming was a must! Once Garrett got home from school we headed for the pool. It felt so good to cool off and well to work on my tan!















This is the one game that I would play, I am just not good at Marco Polo especially when I don't want to get my hair wet.















I love this picture! Garrett is just so funny. He always had something funny to say that made me laugh! Happy last day of school tomorrow Garrett!














Saturday we decided to go to the Phoenix Art Museum. We wanted and indoor activity because it was so hot. It was really fun to just enjoy the art and the company.



















This is one of my favorite pieces of art. It is made out of burnt wood
So while I was there we celebrated Garrett's 15th Birthday! He wanted to go bowling here are some pictures. Notice the score board! We are all pretty much pros!
















































I love this picture and the great guy sitting next to me!!! It was so fun to spend time with Garrett. I think that I even gave him a run for his money on Diddy Kong Racing!! That's the only game I even have a chance at winning on. Thanks for going back to the old school system, I am just not good at the wii. Miss you!!











This was Garrett's birthday celebration!! Let me just say that cake was really good :) It was a pretty great day! I even got up at 5am to watch Garrett open present, I did go back to sleep but that doesn't even matter!!! It was a great ten days that went by way to fast! Thanks for letting me come and visit!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You're just too darn cute! I'm glad you had so much fun!!